Project Name: Improving Livelihoods and Community Cohesion in the Conflict Affected Populations of Sudan
Project Area: Central Darfur State – Republic of Sudan
Target Group: Direct: 66,543 (Displaced people – 49,724, Returnees – 10,350).
Donors: (DANIDA, SHF, EU DEVCO, UNWFP, ECHO through DRC)
Duration: 1st April 2018 to 31March 2019
- Provision of agricultural and livelihood production support to farmers and pastoralists,
- Conducting multiplicity of environmental awareness and protection activities,
- Provision of vocational and life skills trainings carried out for out of school youth, EVIs, women and men,
- Construction and or rehabilitation of basic community service-giving infrastructures such as an abbatoir in Nertiti town
- Respond to emergencies by delivering Emergency Non Food Items (NFIs) to vulnerable households affected by emergencies, Strengthening and enhancing duty bearer’s capacity to deliver basic social services.